EYE QUE?!
I get bored with my hair very quickly...sometimes a girl just wants some change right?! I decided that I would gradually deplete my IQ by going blonde...heh jk. I went to the hair stylist and showed him of a picture of a blonde bombshell and said "that's what I want" he just laughed and said there was no way he could change me from a dark brunette to almost platinum blonde...so this is what I ended up with. It will be a few more steps to get the hair I had and loved when Tyson and I got married, and I'm soo excited to be blonde again for the summer!! (I won't have to dye my eyebrows anymore either!)Let me know which color you like best. I honestly think I'm better looking as a brunette, but I guess my genes weren't meant to be that way =0) Platinum here we come!
8 comments:
wow. those are perfect before and after pics. I may be biased towards brunettes because I am one, however you look cute with lighter hair.
How did you get yourself to be in the exact same spot with the exact same expression in both photos? I'm so not good at that. You're so cute with both, I thought your hair was different on Sunday! I can't pick which I like best. I really like the dark, but I like the natural look of the lighter color (but seeing as I've never dyed my hair, I'm probably not the best source anyway :)
p.s. anxiously awaiting the NY photos from your trip with the fam. I never heard anything about it! How was it??
I LOVE that I'm not the only one has to have a new 'do everyone couple of weeks! I love the blonde and can't wait to see the platinum!
Hi Laura! I like the after picture best. I know I'm biased because I'm a blonde, but I love blonde hair. I'm sure it will look great even blonder!
Ohhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE it lighter. You are so lucky that you can go any color you want.I was blonde once in high school but am not sure that it worked?!! You look adoreable!
I'm not sure which I like more. They both are so great. Blonde is the best for summer :)
Post a Comment