Hey Tyson, it's Kim and Shane McDougal. How are you!? I'm sure Shane would love to go golfing with you this weekend, but unfortuantely he promised me that he would finish some landscaping in our yard! I'm such a mean wife.
Yes we do need to do something soon! Don't hold Tyson too the nail painting, I went and got a pedicure the next day....lol, just make a deal where you can get pedi's! We should do dinner this weekend!
Update?? How is the Marathon training going? I hope it is going better then mine went. I got up to 15 miles before my body completely shut down with tindinitis in my Hip and Ankle, Psorisis break out on my scalp, face and hands and sore knees. All I can say is make sure you have good shoes and cross train and weight train a lot. Good luck! I'm jealous. My dream is to run a marathon, maybe a 1/2 marathon one day.
6 comments:
ha ha. that is funny. I love that you are asking for golfing dates on your blog.
You have been added to the Alta High Class of 2001 blog. Check it out. :)
Hey Tyson, it's Kim and Shane McDougal. How are you!? I'm sure Shane would love to go golfing with you this weekend, but unfortuantely he promised me that he would finish some landscaping in our yard! I'm such a mean wife.
Yes we do need to do something soon! Don't hold Tyson too the nail painting, I went and got a pedicure the next day....lol, just make a deal where you can get pedi's! We should do dinner this weekend!
Hi guys, he we just made our blog private so send us your email and we'll add you! lsstanley@live.com!
Update?? How is the Marathon training going? I hope it is going better then mine went. I got up to 15 miles before my body completely shut down with tindinitis in my Hip and Ankle, Psorisis break out on my scalp, face and hands and sore knees. All I can say is make sure you have good shoes and cross train and weight train a lot. Good luck! I'm jealous. My dream is to run a marathon, maybe a 1/2 marathon one day.
Post a Comment