Well Laura and I arrived home (SLC) on Fri night. It was great to be home and great to have Cafe Rio for dinner. I really wish they had those in DC.
Saturday was a fun packed day. My dad and I went coyote hunting with some family friends. Sadly we did not get any shots off at any, Kevin shot at one, so the day pretty much turned into a day of four-wheeling. It was a BLAST!! We were pushing snow all day and beating new trails in fresh powder. There were a few areas that took a few attempts to get past, but we made it everywhere we tried to go.
While I was gone, Laura hung out with my mom and sister. They ran some errands, went shopping, and had lunch. They had a great time and Laura got some cute new jeans and tops. Saturday night we went to my dad's family Christmas party. It was nice to see everyone, but I ate WAY too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment