Friday, November 16, 2007

Michigan?

So last night, my wonderful wife gave me a well need surprise....a relaxing evening of sports. Just what the doctor ordered just prior to finals. We went with Zach and Kristi Takos and watched the Georgetown Hoyas mens basketball (#5 nationally) just dominate over Michigan. It was amazing to watch a good college basketball team, but the game got me thinking....
As many of you know, I hate the BCS and think it is a load of crap. I want to see it destroyed. So, how can it be proven that the BCS is flawed? By having Michigan play in a BCS game this year. There is no way, no how, on any planet, or even Hell, that a team that has three loses in the weak Big Ten, including a loss to Appalachian State, should play in a BCS game. However, if Michigan beats Ohio State (another WAY overrated team) this Saturday, then they play in the BCS game.
Well here is my conclusion....I will cheer for Michigan in hopes that they win and show how pathetic the BCS system really is.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ty you're hilarious! I love it, but I'm offended I'm not on your friend's list :(

Heather and Trevor said...

AMEN! We feel the exact same way! The BCS is a load of crap. We hope something will change it someday....oh well, glad your blog is better...:)

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

I think it might be time to update the blog. What do you think?