Thursday, November 1, 2012

Projects in our old house

 Some of the projects I never posted about in our old house were:

Sewed pillows (my first ever), from fabric I had on hand.

Gallery wall with a bunch of our old black frames from when we got married.

 I bought a stencil and wanted to stencil a back splash for our kitchen. It was a great idea in theory but was a TON more work than I thought it would be. Above is the Before, and below is the After picture. I loved how it turned out, but when I  started doing the large section by the stove the stencil ended up curving more and started to bleed a lot more than I wanted. It would have taken forever to update. Since we ended up finding out we were moving I had to paint it all back blue which was a sad day! I think if I ever do something like this again I will just buy it as a sticky vinyl cut-out to put on it.


No comments: