Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bambi, Bambi, Bambi

One day while at Ace Hardware Jayde spotted some little animal figurines. I let her pick two so she picked "Baby Bambi" and "Bambi's Mamma". Ever since she took those little animals home they have gone EVERYWHERE with her. It is her favorite toy... ever. I thought I would do a little post about where Jayde and Bambi's adventures have taken them: playing on the dishwasher,

snoozing,

reading books, tea parties, TV watching,

bathing beauties (had to put in the bum shot),

going on walks, more sleeping, filling their tummies, playing in the pool, almost getting lost at the park, entertaining while at church,

hanging out at the bank while we open a personal savings account for Colton, 

and then we added Bambi's Dada to their little family, and they met SNOW!

I'm so glad Jayde loves animals so much. I was the same way when I was younger. It will be sooner than later that she is asking us for real life animals as presents!

No comments: