Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The week in review:

Jayde went to see Ice-Age in theaters. She hadn't been to the theater since seeing Tangled when she was very small. Supposedly she did great!

This guy looked like he was going to smile so I snapped a picture of him. I then tried my darndest to get him to smile, and the picture on the right is what he gave me.

Playing in the rain with her Noah's Ark Little People set.

Love naked babies!

Thomas & Bre came to stay with us for awhile. Bre wasn't able to keep food down and was diagnosed with gastroparesis so she had an appointment to have a pacemaker implanted on her stomach so she would have the ability to eat food and keep it down. It went perfect, and they stayed at our house while she recovered which worked out great.

Loving the artwork this little girl comes up with. 

My sister Corinne and her two boys were near the area and came to visit for a couple hours. It was really fun seeing them and catching up! Jayde and Lincoln played really well together and Nathan was just cute crawling and drooling all over haha. I wish we lived closer so we could see each other more often!


 Look at this studmuffin. I just can't get enough of him!!

No comments: