Saturday, June 16, 2012

Colton's first week

We had family in town for Colton's first week so we were very busy playing, socializing, and celebrating my dad's birthday. 

The many faces of our little one:

The recovery time after having Colt was MUCH faster than with Jayde. It was night-and-day difference! I was able to walk around and felt pretty normal after having him which I was very grateful for. That was one thing I was the most nervous about in regards to the whole labor/delivery/recovery process because it was so difficult after having Jayde.

Jayde played at the splash pad and carousel while Colt slept in his car seat.


 I LOVE this picture. She does this with our shoes all the time! One day she had about 10 pairs of Tyson's shoes all lined up like a rainbow in our closet.

 Our little bean smiling in his crib. 

Played in the Elephant sprinkler Nana bought.

 Colton met one set of great-grandparents for the first time. They were smitten.


 First ride with the two of them in our new stroller. I can't wait until it cools off here in St George!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Laura,
Jayde's swimsuit is SO cute!
Congrats on Colton! He is such a sweet looking baby.