Sunday, April 22, 2012

The big two-six

Tyson spoiled me this year and we celebrated my birthday all weekend. Thursday we made home-made pizzas with his parents which were delicious, and his mom made a to-die-for chocolate cake. Friday we went to the pool with Jayde. She loved the pool this time (first time was a flop because it was too cold and she was freaked out of all that water). She played with her toys and splashed around like a champ. We went out to eat at Benjas while his parents watched Jayde for us. Then Saturday we had friends over for more cake & ice-cream. Sunday which was my actual birthday Tyson grilled steaks which were probably the best steaks I've had, grilled pineapple, and corn.

It was a fun-filled birthday, and I'm lucky I was able to spend it with the people I love.
 








1 comment:

Griffsmom said...

First of all, that picture of Jayde where she is looking off to the side in her swim suit and hat is BEAUTIFUL. You should frame that or something. Also, I love the name Colton - he will be so cute! Last thing, you look small still!!