Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jayde's first true zoo experience

We went up to Salt Lake one weekend so I could go to my brother's Fiance (Bre's) bridal shower. While we were there we wanted to take Jayde to the Hogle zoo because she's never really been to a real zoo before (except the safari-type one we went to in Mexico). She loved it! I think her favorite thing was the train ride. When we were leaving she kept saying choo-choo-train!! She just had to see it one more time before we left. 

Riding on the choo-choo-train.

Cheesy smile in front of the elephants.

She was pretty excited about the rhino's also and kept saying the names of the animals. Her face on the bottom right is priceless!  

I think the tigers were the coolest - they were huge!




Trying to get a closer-up glimpse of those giraffes. 


Oh, and below are a couple really cute pictures I had to post from when we took her to the park by my in -laws house the next day. She loved going on the swings and slide and only had one melt-down before we left.

No comments: