Wednesday, January 25, 2012

20 Weeks {Jan 25} - halfway done!

At my half-way mark I'm definitely showing more than with Jayde's pregnancy. I'm past all the nausea and headaches I was getting before which is great. I weigh less this time around than at this stage with Jayde's which is nice because I can still fit my pre-pregnancy clothes even though my belly is bigger.

I REALLY wanted to wait to find out the baby's sex but Tyson was adamant to find out before the delivery date so I complied. 

I was about 90% sure it was going to be a boy because of how sick I felt, and Tyson (plus most of the family) thought it was going to be a girl. During our ultrasound we found out that baby Squishy is a:




BOY!!!

And by looking at the ultrasound pictures there is definitely no chance it is a girl... that's for sure! He was moving and kicking around the whole ultrasound and it was cool seeing him and watching his little hands and feet.

On Darryl's birthday celebration in Vegas I made cupcakes to announce to the family what we were having during dinner. Pink would be girl and blue would be boy (obviously). They all bit into their cupcake at the same time and found out that we were having a boy! It was a fun way of telling people, and most of them were shocked when they found out. We are super excited to add a little boy to our family, and now we're just trying to decide on a name and figure out what this kid's nursery is going to look like!

No comments: