Monday, October 31, 2011

flight of the 18 month old bumblebee

Jayde was a bumblebee this year for Halloween.
I relish the fact that I could choose what she would be!
Next year I'm sure will be different,
but it will be fun seeing what she wants to dress up as.

 You can't tell from the above pictures, but she HATED having those wings on. Our friends also came over and Forrest dressed up as a military guy with a whole camo face and everything which completely freaked Jayde out!

Let's just say we ended up carrying her the entire time after that...

Tyson and I did shifts of who would go out with her while the other person passed out candy.
It worked pretty well and we got a lot of trick-or-treaters which was fun!


 Here is her showing me her candy. She hadn't really had a whole lot of candy before this, and let's just say she is definitely our child! She loved it, and for a few days afterward would keep looking up at the candy bowl on the entryway table and point because she wanted more.


No comments: