Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hayley's Blessing

We went to Kingman AZ to go to Hayley's Blessing. It was a super fun trip, and we're glad we only live about 3 hours from the Timmerman's. Hayley was adorable as always, and Jayde was as jealous as always when I would hold her. We switched Jayde to a new forward-facing car seat so it would hopefully get her mind off being in the car. I think the DVD player is what she really loved and she watched her Baby Einsteins the whole day down. She's getting so big!
Here is a picture of Darryl painting Jayde's fingernails before the parade.



At the parade

Teri made these adorable Halloween skirts for all three girl grandkids. They turned out soo cute! I made the hair bows which were also pretty cute if I say so myself.

After the baby blessing at the church. Darryl did a great job with it!
Hayley in her cute dress.

No comments: