He led her in and she never looked back!
After church was over (and a very wonderful 3 year old lesson was taught without baby distractions), we picked her up as she was sitting by the wall sucking on a rice crispy treat. She handed us this drawing, and acted as if we'd been there the whole time. Danielle said she did better than most the older kids even, that she was a little 'table dancer' (wonder who she gets that from), and that she was a very good vacuum - supposedly she would eat all the fruit loops other kids accidentally dropped on the floor haha.
AAAAAnd that weekend our friends the Fellows FINALLY came and visited us after years of us
I think he was elated! We went to Samaurai 21 one of the nights which was amazing as always. Griffin just talked loudly in his little corner the entire time which was super funny.
We also went to the pool which was less than appealing. Supposedly the pool by Tyson's parents house is heated but it was overcast that day and the indoor and outdoor pools were both freezing!
Needless to say we were in and out of there pretty quick... at least we got some cute pictures.
Afterwards we rinsed the kids off in warm water so they weren't in cold clothes on the drive home from the pool. Jayde has never shared a tub with another kid before and she didn't know what to think. It's so funny seeing her reactions to new things.
We had a BLAST with the Fellows - staying up until 2am the first night they got there, staying up the next night until midnight trying to remember stupid jokes from childhood, talking about babies, jobs, and playing card games for hours. Just so you know Fellows - you can come visit any time!!
(and I totally mean it!)


1 comment:
I love this! We had so much fun. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time :) We'll have to do it again sometime soon.
Also, I LOVE your blog. It's so cute!
Post a Comment