Sunday, July 10, 2011

She's a walker!

Jayde is now walking and it is the cutest thing ever! On Sunday (7.10) she took 30 steps at church while Tyson counted... and I missed it. The last few days she's been great at trying to learn how, and it's been paying off for sure.

Now she is practicing a ton and getting better and better. That 2nd week of August she found out that she can run and has been taking off through the house ever since!

Oh and I should probably explain the pictures. I have no idea how an adorable little person can go from being super happy and in a great mood to absolutely bawling and I'm sure thinks the whole world is going to end... all because I wouldn't let her play with my lens cap while I was snapping pictures.

Tyson and I really need to read up on little tantrums because we have no idea how to handle them. So far we just hold her until she calms down which doesn't take too long, thank goodness, but we need to learn some things before the full-fledged tantrums start taking place!

1 comment:

Nellie and Jason said...

haha...that last picture of her pouting with her head on the floor between her feet...that's Brooklyn totally. She's into the tantrum stage too. Very dramatic. We've found ignoring them as much as possible to work the best. Although sometimes I give in and snuggle her till she stops...I can't help it.
I can't believe Jayde is walking!! She needs to give Brookie some lessons!