Tyson's sister Jessi was able to come up and visit one weekend while her husband was hunting. We had lots of fun playing outside, chatting up a storm, shopping around, and playing with her new adorable baby girl Hayley.
Jayde's Oma reading her books
Giving Hayley kisses
just hangin' out
Papa with
Oh, and Jayde - today {8.31} you learned how to climb
up onto the kitchen and island chairs which is crazy! I’m definitely going to
have to watch you more closely now that you can fall off of things. I pushed
the chairs into the table in attempt to not let you climb up on them but you
still were able to finagle yourself ontop of it which made you squished
in-between the chair and under the table. I’m sure if I wasn’t there you
wouldn’t have been able to get yourself out of that mess.
Also today you have been MUCH more adamant to do things yourself. You ate half a bowl of cheerios in milk all by yourself with a spoon (with just my help of holding the bowl down). You also wanted to eat your gogurt all by your lonesome, and ended up squishing the entire thing out the top which was just great… luckily we were outside. When I sat you up on the patio chair and scooted you into the table you had a look of pure satisfaction on your face. Almost like you were t hinking you were such a Big Girl! It was so cute.
Yesterday you went into the pantry and
proceeded to taking everything off the bottom shelf and sat it on the floor so
most of the floor was covered with peanut butter jars, karo syrup and olive oil
containers, bags of flour, pam, chocolate chips, and syrup. Then for the first time you put all
of it back on the shelf! It was so cute to watch you and luckily I got it on video.
No comments:
Post a Comment