Monday, July 4, 2011

Hangin' out with the fam

 While my family was here we had a blast playing games, chasing around babies, eating good food, playing with balloons, and laughing a TON! The pictures don't do it justice (taken from my dad's iPhone by my non-tech mother). Jayde also had a blast playing with her cousins, aunts/uncles, and grandparents that she almost never gets to see.






 Some people hiked the 'Y' one of the mornings which they enjoyed.

The day we left we all went to Boondocks and had fun playing miniature golf (which I am terrible at, but my dad did awesome).

Those balls rolled there after each of their first shots.

We also had fun playing arcade games and turning in our tickets for prizes Jayde would like, racing each other in the bumper cars, as well as getting absolutely drenched by the water boats!

I'm so grateful to have an awesome family, and it we really have a blast when we're together even though it's rare. I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a VERY long time! Tyson and I are super excited to have Thomas and Jenny going to school in Provo so we can see them more often as well.

No comments: