
Every year St George has an art festival. It was the first time Jayde and I had been & we went with Tyson's mom and grandma. Jayde liked hitting the make-shift musical instruments, and I enjoyed seeing the cool chalk artists & the strawberry lemonade.


Kicking her feet up in the stroller.

I remembered on the Alba's blog that they were singing one of the days so I texted Andrea to see when it was, and sure enough it was right while we were there! They were very good, and we enjoyed eating our lunch (and the awesome lemonade) while listening on. Jayde loved crawling around with their little boy Eli who is just a few months younger. It was hilarious!


I was a little disappointed at the type of art they had which was mostly western (blah). Oh well - I guess that's a good thing because I wasn't tempted to buy anything. Overall we had lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment