Saturday, February 26, 2011

a baby shower for Rainey Jane

Do you see this gorgeous girl? Well she has been my best friend since the 5th grade and she is having a baby any time now - isn't that exciting?! She is having a little girl who she is naming Rainey Jane. So cute. My friend Tia and I threw her a polka dot baby shower which was so much fun. Everything turned out great and she got lots of adorable things.



the diaper cake I made as part of my gift

Tia made this adorable banner and I made a few pom pom things for the nursery



the favors were cookie cutters which said, "THANKS for making my shower so sweet!"



Stephanie who is also from our home town El Centro, CA


they are both expecting - how fun is that?!

We had a blast planning this shower. Those two girls also threw me one when I was pregnant, and Kristina and I are going to be throwing one for Tia in a couple months. It's so much fun to have home-town friends live so close.

1 comment:

Artsy Aut said...

Adorable and fun! Im throwing a shower this weekend, so Im scanning your photos closely to steel ideas!! I love you diaper cake!