We had a great Thanksgiving this year up in Salt Lake. It is fun having holidays with a kid because it adds a whole new dimension to it all that we love. Above is my Thanksgiving table decoration. I got those Cloches at DI for only $6 total which was awesome! I think they look great with the candy corn in them. Now I have to figure out what to put in them for Christmas. Maybe some ornaments and fake snow.
Thanksgiving morning Tyson and I did a P90x video to work out and it killed us! We're competing in my family's Seymour Biggest Loser Challenge and really want to win so we figured we'd better work out that morning before eating all that delicious food. Jayde was up and was completely content watching us get our butts kicked for a whole hour while relaxing on her grandpas lap.
That night we had the other set of grandparents over and played some Dominoes, all the while Jayde was in her high chair playing with her plethora of toys (including the water bottle on her lap which is her favorite).
BYU vs Utah game which was awesome! We were on edge the entire time. It was freezing so we didn't take the baby which was good because I could enjoy the game without having to worry about Jayde getting too cold. People were storming the field right in front of us which was funny to see. I'm just glad they won so Tyson wouldn't be in a crummy mood the whole rest of the night.
We saw Harry Potter one of the nights we were there with the Fellows and Southworth's. For a first I wasn't the one who was pregnant, and both the girls were. It's so nice not to be pregnant anymore! Anyways - the movie was really good. Tyson also liked it, but will give a full opinion when the last one comes out.
We drove home Sat night after the game because there was going to be a huge snowstorm that night and through Sunday. We were glad we did because they got pounded with snow! Here's some cute pictures of Jayde after church in her Christmas dress and coat her Nana bought her.


1 comment:
I LOVE your table decor! So cute! Also, do you make all of Jayde's headbands? I want to start collecting some for Rainey.
Post a Comment