
Grandpa Glen competes in the Huntsman Senior Games in St. George, Utah every year. Luckily, now that we live in Southern Utah, they have the opportunity to stay here on there visits. I love the fact that they get to spend some time with Jayde, and it appears that she loves them too.

The weather was starting to cool off a little that weekend, so Jayde started to wear her leggings. She looks so cute in any outfit.

We were very grateful that that Grandma and Grandpa wanted to babysit Jayde. It gave us the opportunity to go eat at Benja's Sushi and Thai Food. It is one of our favorite restaurants in town. Man, they have GREAT sushi.

Their Thai food is really good also. It was great to get out and enjoy the night just the two of us. However, once the night is over, we are always excited to get back to Jayde. Good thing she was very well behaved. In fact, she fell right to sleep with Grandpa Glen singing to her. Very cute.

Grandma Nita, Laura, and Jayde went to go watch Grandpa Glen play tennis once the weather cleared up.

I left work for an hour or so and came and watched one match.

Grandpa is a GREAT tennis player. He may not be what he once was, but he could still kick my butt. It was really fun to watch him compete. I believe he came home with either the silver or the bronze for the mixed-doubles. Congratulations.

Jayde is always so observant. This was no exception. I think she enjoyed the movement and the ball going back and forth.

This is Grandpa Glen (second in from the right) and his partner is in the white shirt. I think the other two might be the people they competed against.

My new sunglasses. I bought a new pair when we were up in Park City. I figured I had not bought a pair of sunglasses in ten years, so I could justify the purchase.

He is always so happy, even after a long fought victory. Then again, who isn't happy after a victory. Once again, congratulations Grandpa.

Grandpa Glen really enjoyed wearing his medal that he won. As you can see, Jayde really liked the medal also. I think she wanted to try to eat it.

After all her kids, Grandma Nita is an expert at getting babies to go to sleep. I could definitely learn a thing or two from her.....she is great. I still remember all the times she tended me when I was younger.

Jayde is obviously SO comfortable with Grandpa Glen.....it is great. I need to find out how he gets her to put her head down. With me, she always wants to have her head up so she can look around.

This is Jayde giving Grandpa Glen a hug as he was getting ready to leave. I think she had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa. They are always welcome to come and visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment