
We went to the Washington County Fair with our friends/neighbors Nick & Sunni. It was Jayde's first time being at a fair and saying that she was mesmerized is an understatement! Usually at night she is a little bit fussy but she just stared at everything around her it was hilarious. They had animals, vendors, and awesome fair food. Tyson and I kept saying that we can't wait until Jayde is old enough to ride the rides which will be so much fun.

We were able to make it to my cousin Katie's wedding reception which was beautiful! It's the year of weddings I guess. It was fun to see some of my extended family that I rarely get to see, and some had never met Jayde yet so it was fun to show her off.

For Tyson's work they had a little work get together at the Washington City Community Center which has an awesome water area. They have a lazy river, slides, splash pad, kiddie pool, and much more. We put Jayde's feet in the kiddie pool and that's the furthest she would go because she absolutely hated it! If only the water was warmer... oh well. We'll just have to stick to baths for now I guess because she still loves those.it's so fun watching her learn new things}
No comments:
Post a Comment