Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dear Pottery Barn,

I currently own your Deirdre Organic Duvet Cover & Shams and let's just say that they look awesome in our master bedroom and perfect with our CA king headboard.

And I am in love with it!

Well the other day, I was cruising your website and crossed upon your Crewel Embroidered Tapered Drum Lamp Shade and I stopped short.


*and possibly let out a little gasp*

These shades are absolutely adorable and would be perfect in our bedroom.

There is just one problem...
it is $49 for one shade (and it's the small). Now I could justify spending the money if that included the lamp base, but not just a shade.

I've looked all over the place to see if I can find something similar, but with no such luck - yours it is just too adorable.


Every day I pull up your website and hope that those shades will be on sale. And every day I am out of luck because they are still full-price.


So I keep trying to think of a way I can make them myself for cheaper - and I have no idea how.


What I'm getting at is - PLEASE ADD THEM TO YOUR SALE SECTION! Let's just say I would REALLY appreciate it! :)


Your loyal customer,

Laura Horrocks

2 comments:

Corinne said...

So cute! You are right it would go PERFECTLY with your bed set. Hopefully they will take you up on your request sooner rather than later!

Christy said...

I'm know how you feel. I wish everything in Pottery Barn would go on sale.