Friday, June 4, 2010

Salt Lake and Showers

We went up to Salt Lake (Jayde's first time) to go to two bridal showers for Jessi. It was fun introducing Jayde to most of the family who had never met her yet.... which has nothing to do with the above picture - but I just thought it was so cute!
Grandma Nita holding her for the first time.


Jessi's new last name is going to be Timmerman so I made this framed initial from rose pedals from flowers her fiance gave her. The idea came from my friend Erica's blog. I loved the way it turned out, and so did Jessi which was nice. Now I just have to do one for our house using the dried roses from my wedding bouquet.

Teri made this adorable table runner - I love the colors she is doing for her kitchen.

Grandpa Glen holding Jayde.

...still not liking tummy time!

It was fun to go to Salt Lake and spend time with the family. Jayde did great and slept the whole ride up which was awesome. It really made my perspective change when we were up there getting a lot done. When we went home I realized that I could be out and about for a lot of the day with just a little planning and reorganizing of my time.

2 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

She is so cute, Laura! I wish I could squeeze her! I hope you're doing well!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

i love that initial thing you did, that is way cute!! thanks for your guys thoughts and prayers, you guys are such great friends and we live so far apart!! Jayde is adorable, and i hope when we are in st george again we can come see you guys..