Dear Jayde,
I saw you laugh in your sleep when you were only a few weeks old. It melted my heart and I wish I knew what was making you laugh in your dreams because you haven’t seen much of life so far. Your dad and I love to watch you while you’re sleeping because you make the cutest little faces.
At about 5 weeks old you started smiling so much and we love it! It’s amazing the things we will do just to get a little smile out of you because they’re so precious. I think instead of putting the video camera on you, we should put it on us once while we pull crazy faces. That footage would be hilarious to watch in 20 years.
You still had your days and nights a little mixed up at first but then we started to swaddle you only at night and that made it a lot better. Now that you sleep through the night we have been swaddling you for all your naps. We also started giving you a bottle before bed that I would pump and you took to it wonderfully. That night you slept around 7 hours straight which was amazing.
Car rides are a beeze because you sleep and sleep. We have made it all the way to Salt Lake without even having to stop.
You also LOVE you baths. When we put you in the water you make the most adorable scrunched up face. Then you sit there peacefully the whole time just taking the world in. You smell so good after we put your baby lotion on you. I just can’t get over that wonderful baby smell!
We love having you in our family. We couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful little addition. Every milestone has been very exciting, and we can’t wait to be there while you learn and grow more and more.
Love you bunches our little lady,
Mom and Dad

1 comment:
Your little baby is so sweet! Will we be seeing you at the cabin this New Year's?
Post a Comment