Sunday, June 20, 2010

The First Father's Day

Tyson's first father's day was spent while we were up in Salt Lake. I made him a knotted Utah blanket, and Jayde got him a onesie that says "I Drool Crimson" as well as a pacifier that says "Go Utes" for when we go to the Utah games this year. (I like doing themed gifts).

Tyson, you have been such a great dad to Jayde. Even though she can't talk yet, I can tell by the way she watches you wherever you go and turns to look at you when you're talking on the other side of the room that she adores you. It was so fun when she was just a few days old and you came home from work - the second you talked she stopped everything and looked right in your direction to stare straight at you. I love watching you play with her and seeing her face light up cracking a huge toothless smile. I'm excited to show her the world with you, and am so grateful I have you by my side raising our little girl. You work so hard to provide us with everything we need and we appreciate everything you do for us. The adventure of parenthood have been very fun so far and I am glad I am sharing all of these new precious moments with you!

Love you bunches,
Your Wifey


xoxo

No comments: