I love to watch you sneeze because when you do it's never just one, it's usually always at least 4 and each time you do, your hands swing towards your face and your legs scrunch up, it's so cute.
I love listening to the little noises you make while eating that are a little loud, but so adorable. The only problem is you sleep soo much! I have to wake you up to feed you after the first half because you fall fast asleep while you eat. I never knew that babies could eat in their sleep but you are a perfect example of that, however when you stop it is almost impossible to get you to start again unless I wake you up which takes up most of the time.
I love wiping off the little milk mustache you sometimes get on your upper lip while you eat.
I love when you cuddle on my chest underneath my chin which is your and my favorite spot. It's so precious.
I love watching you stretch right after we unswaddle you. You lift your arms up under your chin, pull your knees to your chest and arch your back. All the while your little face gets all scrunched up and your adorable lips get all scrunched and puckered out. This happens for about 5 minutes every time you are unswaddled.
I love the little squeaks that you make all day. I'm still not sure how you do it.
I love the feeling I get when you finally burp - truly golden! For some reason it is so hard to get you to burp.



No comments:
Post a Comment