congrats you two! Wish we were there to come say hi and congrats in person! Is it just me, or does she look JUST like Tyson? I think it must just be me, since someone else said she looks like Laura. But then again, babies change daily, so it's a toss up. Either way, she's darling! Love the tiny-ness, it goes so fast!
She is so cute! Great job! :) Hope everything went well and that you guys are getting some rest at home! Congratulations!!! Laura, you look great by the way :)
What a gorgeous girl!!! She looks fat and yummy and not like at all like a typical skinny newborn. We are so excited and happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet her in person.
16 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful Laura (and Tyson). Well done!
She's adorable! Congratulations :D
She is so beautiful! And Laura, you look great! So happy for you guys!
Oh...she is precious! Congratulations you guys!!!
Darling girl! I have a hard time saying who babies look like usually, but I definitely think she looks like you Laura!
she's beautiful! congrats!!!
congrats you two! Wish we were there to come say hi and congrats in person! Is it just me, or does she look JUST like Tyson? I think it must just be me, since someone else said she looks like Laura. But then again, babies change daily, so it's a toss up. Either way, she's darling! Love the tiny-ness, it goes so fast!
Adorable! You two must should be very happy and I suspect you are :)
LOVE IT!! Yes, you look so pretty, Laura! I Love you!
She is so cute! Great job! :) Hope everything went well and that you guys are getting some rest at home! Congratulations!!! Laura, you look great by the way :)
She is just beautiful! Congrats you guys!
She is beautiful! I love the picture with the flower- too cute! And Laura, you look fabulous.
she is beautiful, congrats again and i can not wait to meet this lil one!!
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! You look wonderful and so happy! You are going to be a great mom! Best wishes to you and your new family member!
Jannene
What a gorgeous girl!!! She looks fat and yummy and not like at all like a typical skinny newborn. We are so excited and happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet her in person.
Congratulation!!She is absolutely beautiful!Cant wait to meet her:)
Post a Comment