Monday, January 25, 2010

Fa La La La La

So this last Christmas is our last without our little one around. It's crazy to think that next Christmas we will have a 7 month old. It will be so much fun! We spent it with both sides of our family up in Salt Lake this year and had lots of fun.
{Taking Pictures with 'Santa' - Tyson's g'pa that dresses up as the jolly ol' man}

{Stocking for the baby from the in-laws}



{Brunch on Christmas Day at the Clapham's}

{We went to the Harley Store and then Jenny (my sis), Darryl (Ty's Dad), Ty, and my dad went tubing in Park City...I was the designated videographer because I'm preggo - Tyson didn't want to chance hurting the kid}

{Freezing cold Temple Square with my family}


5 comments:

teac77 said...

I really like your choice of pictures ^^

Dani said...

yay! thanks for the updates! I love you laura!

Christy said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas! Christmas with babies and kids is so much fun, but one of my favorite memories is the last Christmas Zach and I spent with just the two of us. By the way- you look fabulous!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

sorry i have not commented in a long time!! you are adorable preggo and will be the best mom and dad!! how is st george? good luck with baby names!! we have 2 picked out for a girl and 2 for a boy.. we are going to start trying this year!! yeah!!

Corinne said...

I LOVE you pics - thanks so much for posting! I wish we could have been with you at Christmas - but New Year's was really fun!
I miss you!
Love,
Corinne