We spent Thanksgiving this year in St. George with the family. Tyson and I moved to the home down there with some of our things from Salt Lake to the house down there because he started his new job (which he loves) that following week. When we get a home down here we will get all of our things that are in storage in Salt Lake.
Here you have your Thanksgiving spread, and Tyson napping with his new found friend the turkey which he previously consumed a lot of ;0)

We all went four wheeling while everyone was there which was a blast. The views were amazing! A few of us got lost at the end, but obviously ended up at the cars safely with almost no gas left. Only two four wheelers almost tipped over, and no one got stuck in any of the river. Ryan did however get stuck in the sand a few times but they were able to get him out. It's not real four wheeling if you don't have some of those mishaps I always say!


Hanging out at the place we stopped for lunch to eat and shoot guns.







BLACK FRIDAY Teri, Jessi, and I were out and about for 12 hours total which was insane! I did however get almost all of my Christmas shopping done in that amount of time. The lines were long, but the company and awesome sales made it totally worth it.



No comments:
Post a Comment