So the halfway mark has come and gone, and here I am at the start of week 20. The baby is moving around so much, and it feels awesome! It's fun to have family be able to feel her kicking also. At this point Tyson and I narrowed down our names to about 4 which was pretty good considering we started with about 25 girl names we both liked and couldn't decide on. I never thought we would narrow them down! It's comforting to know that we won't have a 1 month old and barely agreeing on a name.
The next Dr. Appointment was the big ultrasound scheduled for January 7th, and they would check all of the organs and make sure things still looked good. We both kept joking about what our reaction would be if they said it was a boy, after getting lots of cute girl things.
Both of us would be standing there laughing away if that happened!
8 comments:
You don't even look prego. Maybe like you ate a big lunch! Super cute Laura!! I'm so excited for you guys!
neat!
You are tiny! Cute and tiny.
Congratulations to you guys!
Love,
Margaret
you updated your blog, yay! And you look so beautiful!
Hey, so I am way behind on your news but congrats on the pregnancy! Yay for a girl! (we have the same problem with girl names so good luck!)
Yeah!! a GIRL! I am soo excited for you guys! You look great and she will be here before you know it! Talk to you later!
you look so small! sheesh...i was showing by like 18 weeks with this one! You're lucky you can both actually decide on names! We have the hardest time with girl names! Too bad we aren't having a boy, because we both really liked a ton of boy names. We're still trying to even get a few girl names we BOTH like!!
Post a Comment