We went to St. George for a long weekend and had the opportunity to go to the temple. I had never been inside, and it was gorgeous as usual. I love how old it is, and that it is so perfectly white against all of the red rock mountains of St. George. We love that we live so close to so many temples here in Utah!While Tyson was busy doing work things I laid by the pool and worked on my non-existent tan. We went out to eat with Jessi who lives there and we don't get to see as much as we'd like!
We then headed to Vegas to hang out with some friends and get our butts kicked at Ticket to Ride which was a really fun game we had never played. Went to see the lions at the MGM Grand, and ate at Cheesecake Factory. It was a very much needed warm relaxing weekend!
2 comments:
Such beautiful pictures! I love the one with the sun rays!
I love Ticket to Ride! The European version is my fave.
Post a Comment