So what kind of weather do you think of when you think of the last day of September? My whole life I've grown up in a place where you can wear shorts and flip flops all year round. We never had to wear coats when Trick-or-Treating and were able to show off our costumes in their full glory.Never did I think I would be able to say that it snowed in September. It didn't stick but just the thought of it makes me cringe. What happened to my glorious summer?! It's now gone, and I'm missing it like crazy. I didn't want to make myself admit that it was now Fall, but I guess you just can't go against nature or it will bite you in the butt when you're not looking and will make itself snow in September just to laugh at your reaction. Oh well...there's always next year.
{Picture of these dreadfully HUGE snowflakes taken of the backyard on: September 30th, 2009. I must say, that's just not right in my book.}
No comments:
Post a Comment