- Shopped around in the heat and found some cute jewelry, little girl dresses (that Tyson wouldn't let me get), and some baby turtles that I desperately wanted to take home with me.
- Met up with our excursion people and hopped into the wonderful "Wacky Rollers".
- Drove on the left side of the road past some cool scenic points and neat forest.
- Wound up and up into the jungle mountains to see the waterfalls.
- Saw bright yellow land crabs.
- Drove to a natural spring-type swimming area with waterfalls.
- Jumped into the freezing water and swam through caves that they filmed the part of Pirates of the Caribbean when they were inside and rolling in the big round balls made of bones.
- Almost went through the waterfall to see the other side when the first lady went and almost got sucked under...which is why we were wearing life vests!
- Was glad I didn't have to refer to my lifeguard training and do CPR.
- Sat under a warm natural spring.
- Ate fresh mango, pineapple, sugar cane, and coconut as we dried off.
- Had another formal night and got all dressed up.
- Took picture at their photo-booth things but didn't like any of them.
- Had a nice dinner and saw another comedian.
- More ice-cream and outdoor movies.







Seventh & Last Stop: ST. THOMAS
- Walked around the city and looked at cool jewelry I couldn't afford.
- Taxied over to a local scuba shop and rented some snorkel gear.
- Dove to the bottom a ton to find some more cool shells.
- Found out that I'm WAY more of a fish than Tyson is (much to my disappointment). Maybe one day he will like the water more, I know that at least our kids will love it!
- Taxied back to the cruise ship for me to find a St. Thomas souvenir.
- Bought a cute picture frame to document the whole cruise experience & some adorable jewelry that have a stone they find in the Dominican Republic.
- Relaxed by the ship while staring at some iguanas sun bathing on the rocks. Then watched some crazy person pick up and play with the iguanas!
- More ice cream... then the token Cruise PiNa Colada. You gotta have at least one of those on the trip!











4 comments:
you took some great underwater pics! Looks like it was amazing!
How fun! You guys deserved a good vacation after three years of hard work. I love your underwater pictures.
your cruise looks so fun! I love all your pics!
That looks so awesome! I think my parents took that same cruise a year or two ago--it seems like they had all the same stops. What a great way to end a school year!
Post a Comment