Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sports Bars and Karaoke

Every Thursday night is karaoke night at a local Sports Bar by us. We got together with some friends, ate some great wings, and sang out hearts out. The most hilarious part of the night was when Brenn dared Tyson to sing something (my hubby doesn't like singing and I've never heard him do it alone in public), he agreed if Brenn would sing whatever song him and James picked. Ty got up there and sang away to Metallica I believe which sealed the deal. Brenn then sang and danced away to "My Humps" by Fergie. It was freaking hilarious!!

I edited the video of everyone to post but for some reason it's in the wrong format. If any of you know how to change a PDS file into something postable, and want to see the video please let me know how to do it.

Kim and I sang "Summer Love" in Grease which was a hit with the crowd, but my camera ran out of memory as we were singing and we only got the first few seconds of us. Oh well... It was an awesome night. Hopefully we will be able to do it again before we move to Utah. And if you know of any great karaoke places in Utah that may be in a Sports Bar please let us know!


The boys picking songs
Brady & Karissa who had to leave early so they missed the hilariousness of it all, and were greatly missed. I hear Karissa has an amazing voice!
Kim & I above, and then you have the three boys singing away.

6 comments:

Dana and Michael said...

Haha I am not good with computer things but when you are able to download I would love to see it.

Julie said...

Next time you need to call me, I can put on quite a show, tone deaf as I might be.

carly said...

Haha! Sad I missed Brenn's version of "My Humps"...sounds like a hilariously fun evening!

JJ said...

That looks hilarious! Hopefully you can get the video to work! And super congrats on the job and going to SLC!

Karissa Kay said...

That was fun. I wish we could've stayed longer. Holy cow I look gigantic in that picture!

Unknown said...

So sad I missed Brenn and his lumps.