Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter in DC

{Delicious cake I had fun decorating}

This year we were lucky enough to have Easter in DC (and I know this post is super late but I didn't want to leave it out). We were invited to the England's abode and had an awesome time eating amazing food, having Easter egg dyeing contests, and the end of the night concluded with a spontaneous dance party. I will definitely never forget this Easter, it was a blast!
We played games that night "like normal" and someone had the GREAT idea of doing our drawing each other game ON the eggs! (Which is totally Tyson's favorite game in the whole world!) It was hilarious. Here is my face and Tyson's face that people drew of us.
The end result of all the faces! Do any of them look like the people below?
We had an Easter-egg dyeing contest which I won 2nd place on...would have been first if not for the 'U' egg, but oh well. Here are eggs before being color-ized.
During colorization.
The aftermath & end result (including numbers to use for voting). My egg was #9 - the purple speckled egg.
Classic cutting of the cake picture that people thought would be funny to take.

No comments: