Death by Chocolate
I signed up to bring a cake to the Relief Society Social. I kept thinking of what kind I should bring and if you know me, it would be obvious to you that I would bring a chocolate one! I remembered when my sister and I made a few cakes for bake sales in High School and we came up with this concoction. We called it "Death by Chocolate", and it's amazing. After I made the cake I was nervous that it looked a little "out there"... Definitely not your normal cake, but I just figured if I was going to only have one piece of cake - this one would be on the top of my list!The only sad thing is Tyson and I weren't even able to taste it because I just dropped it off and went home to pack for my girls trip to New York. Oh well... at least I was able to eat the leftover Hershey's chocolate bars and Rolo's that didn't fit on the cake :0)I think Tyson felt jipped.
3 comments:
Ummm.....that looks amazing!!
Ok I want that right now!
oh yum! I need this recipe!
Post a Comment