Thursday, February 12, 2009

it's in the mail man's hands now

Well Jessi and I have officially applied for the amazing race and the application & video are in the mail! There's no going back...now we just need to cross our fingers and pray to be able to charm them with a face-to-face interview. Wish us good luck because it would be totally awesome!

7 comments:

Shad and Brittany said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I love that show, so much fun. You guys are brave to try it!

The Zenks said...

Yay! Can I have your autograph when you guys make it on the show?

Unknown said...

thanks for the baby congrats! we're pretty excited! I'm excited to laura and jessi on amazing race! i'll actually watch it if you two are on it!!!

Corinne said...

WOW! How fun would that be!?! Good luck - my fingers are crossed for you!
Love you!

Lindi said...

I LOVE that you applied to be on this show! It's my all time favorite. I hope you make it!

Dan and Rochelle said...

that would be so fun if you guys made it on there! I would even watch the show! Good luck!

Liz Smith said...

This is hilarious!! how awesome if you two made it! lol. and how fun that you are going to mexico at the end of the month. im jealous! can't wait to see pics. have fun! :)