
Here is Tyson being my tour guide (even though he'd never been to Boston either). He was making fun of me all night because we were trying to get to Mike's Pastry which is famous for their cannolli's and other pastries. I was all over that area the day before and just couldn't remember which way was which. In my defense - we were ALL over the city for hours so how in the world would I remember where things were? I'm just lucky to have him as my guide when we travel because he can always find things....and he is cute with his face stuck in the map a lot of the time.

Mission Accomplished!!

After being filled up with dessert before dinner... (tyson called it doing something "backasswards"...and then I smack him), we went to our Valentine's Dinner at a restaurant called The Barking Crab which had very good seafood. Tyson of course got the lobster, and we learned a lot of very interesting things about it. We learned how to properly take apart a lobster and the largest lobster ever caught was 41 inches tall and weighed 44 lbs. Couldn't you imagine touching that thing? His claws would be huge!! You'd had to like wrangle the thing out of the cage!
All you Redsox fans stay tuned for our next (and last) Boston post....I think it was Tyson's favorite day of the whole trip!

2 comments:
It looks like you had a great Valentine's Day and a fun trip to Boston! I'm quite jealous of you living back there!
Yeah for Valentine Canollis!!!!
Post a Comment