It seems like just yesterday you were 25, Now you are more than half way to 50! You are such an amazing husband, and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love that you are so motivated with school and work, and still put time away to spend with me. I am so grateful that we found each other (even if it was online). We have had so many adventures together all over the US and I have loved every minute of it. Thank you for all you do for me. I am so excited to see what 2009 has in store for us! I hope you have a great birthday today, eventhough you have classes until 8:30 tonight. At least we will get free Coldstone when you get home. Love you!! :0*Here are 26 things that I love about Tyson:
1.He asked me to marry him ;) 2.He makes me want to be a better person 3.Loves the gospel 4.Trained for a marathon with me 5.Has the most amazing smile (that our kids better get) 6.Adds some maturity to my life but still... 7.Watches kid movies with me 8.Always apologizes first 9.Tells great stories 10.Teaches me to be more sociable 11.He gives me courage to do something I’m not good at 12.Is adventurous 13.Has a cute nose 14.Loves learning 15.Buys me great gifts 16.He knows a ton about history 17.Is my travel buddy 18.Gives in to do things I want to do (no matter how immature it may be) 19.Has great hygiene 20.Laughs at my jokes...most of the time 21.Is a great listener 22.He is a very hard worker 23.Loves desserts 24.Great at driving & likes to drive so I don’t have to 25.Loves cuddling 26.He has taken me on adventures all over the US!
3 comments:
I love that he always apologizes first. Now that is a good man.
You guys have to be one of my favorite couples ever, you're so fun and entertaining to be around. I love your dynamics!! Happy birthday Tyson!
I love that you love that he has good hygiene. That is funny.
Post a Comment