Wednesday, December 3, 2008

great minds think alike...

...at least that's what they say right? This halloween was the first year Tyson and I didn't buy any candy. Hey in our defense - we weren't able to go to the Trunk-or-Treat until after the candy part, and kids in DC don't show off costumes in high rise apartments. It was actually nice not having a bunch of leftover candy because I would just end up throwing it away like I did two years ago. Tyson came home after that 'incident' and was asking where the candy was. I told him it was in the trash by the curb. "Where is your Self Control?!" he said to which I replied, "that WAS my self control!!" haha.

I was a cowgirl (with the other Rachael's), and Tyson was an athlete and just wore jazz stuff. Nothing too exciting. I just can't wait until we can dress up our kids in those adorable costumes you see all over the place!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a good thing our husbands have us to impose some self control...