Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pilate Poses

A group of my friends and I get together every week and do a "Girls Night". This started a few weeks ago and has really been a blast! I never really realised how much female bonding time rejuvenates me. Not that I don't just love my hubby to death but how will you miss someone if you're never apart right?! Well anyways - this last week we did a Pilate's night and it was a ton of fun. I don't remember what made us choose this, but the other nights we usually just chit chat and eat dessert so it was much needed.
The picture above was taken after we figured out we could all do this one pose. After a bit of practicing, and a lot of picture attempts we got this one ;) I just love doing Pilate's and usually just do them in my apartment by myself. On the occasion Tyson will join me. He officially hates the "Buns and Thigh" DVD that I have...I think he also has a secret hate for Mari Winsor as well, but I think she is Amazing! I vow that they really do help you lose weight (I partnered those DVD's with some running and lost like 20 lbs a few years ago) so I KNOW it works! At least for me. Doing them with friends make it that much more fun. I just want to give a shout out to Ali for being an amazing instructor that totally kicked my butt, and for cute little Erica for showing us some pregnancy Pilate moves. What a fun night girls!

2 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Thanks for the shout out! And I agree, the girl nights are the best ever!!!

Erica said...

This picture makes me laugh everytime I look at it! Thanks for the shout out... I love our girls nights too!