So my wife and family pointed out that I made a mistake.
If you go to the Marine Corps Marathon website then you can register to track runners. All you have to do is put in the name of the person you want to "track". I know we are going to be moving so fast that it will be hard to track us (ya right). Once you register, you will receive a text that lets you know the progress made.
To everyone that has given us words of encouragement as we have endured our training, thank you for your support.
3 comments:
Good luck you two! Sean and I are both very impressed! We are excited and know you will do good....and we are SO excited to see you in a few weeks! Wahoo!
Congrats! I know that you will do so great! I am officially done too and it feels great! I can't wait to hear all about it! I totally empathized on all of your run posts! I am so proud of you both and think it's awesome that you did it together! :)
HOw did it go????
Post a Comment