So last night our apartment decided that they were going to replace the transformer for the South side...I have no idea why...I guess they are going to make it more efficient? Anyways so it was going to be out from 9pm-4am. Tyson and I were trying to figure out what we were going to do without any power so we decided to go see Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian. The trailer looked AMAZING, and we went in with very high hopes because we loved The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. The sequal ended up being a great movie and very entertaining, but when we left the theatre we were a little bit let down. Tyson and I couldn't put our finger on it, but it just wasn't as captivating as the first one, but then again it is hard to be as good as the original.
1 comment:
I can't wait to see this movieee!!!
Post a Comment