Monday, April 14, 2008

Red Sox Nation we are!!!

Ok, so Laura is not a sports freak like me, not even to the wildest imagination, but she is still a good sport. She lets me watch sports on TV as long as it does not take away from her "Tyson" attention and as long as it is not too much. But best of all, she enjoys going to live games, and this year she is letting me take her to see the THE Red Sox play the Baltimore Orioles up in Baltimore.

The game is Saturday, May 31. Tickets sold out so fast that I ended up having to go through Stubhub.com and pay almost double for the tickets. Who cares though, it is to see the Red Sox. I cannot wait!!!!!! Our tickets are halfway up the bleachers right where Manny has the ability to crack a home run.

Laura does not know this yet, but I am going to make sure we arrive extra early so I can maybe get some up close pictures of the Red Sox players during warm-ups or batting practice.

Well, it anyone wants to join us....get tickets and we will carpool.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

How fun! Kyle and I did that when we were there in 2004 (you should have come!) and it was fabulous... there were so many sox fans it was awesome! You should definitely go for batting practice- Laura will have fun, I'm sure of it!

Heather and Trevor said...

Yay for the Sox! We love it! So jealous you get to go! Laura will love it!

Kyle said...

I am very jealous. Camden Yards is beautiful. Great park. And you can buy real cheap food that is great outside the stadium and bring it in. How awesome is that. No $8 for a crappy hot dog like at old RFK. By the way, have you seen a game at the NATS new stadium?