While I was studying I was interviewed by the Legal Times. You can see my quote here. I have also found out that I was the quote ending an article in the Washington Times. This can be viewed by clicking here and I am at the end of page 2. Our group was also mentioned on The Volokh Conspiracy.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Monday the line grows
So when the sun finally came up on Monday morning, the fun began. Throughout the day the line continued to grow. At the beginning of the day there were 5 of us, but by the end of the day there were over 100.
It was a beautiful day so I had the opportunity to sit there and do my homework and people watch. I got a little sunburned but it was worth it. Most the tourist people that walked by were kind and asked what we were camping out for, but of course there were some who could not resist initiating a debate. I usually just sat there and laughed at them. These people need to realize that they are not going to change my views just as I will not be able to change theirs.
While I was studying I was interviewed by the Legal Times. You can see my quote here. I have also found out that I was the quote ending an article in the Washington Times. This can be viewed by clicking here and I am at the end of page 2. Our group was also mentioned on The Volokh Conspiracy.
While I was studying I was interviewed by the Legal Times. You can see my quote here. I have also found out that I was the quote ending an article in the Washington Times. This can be viewed by clicking here and I am at the end of page 2. Our group was also mentioned on The Volokh Conspiracy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment