So this weekend we stuffed ourselves with good food. Saturday day we went with John and Melissa Smith and Shiloh and Rachel Allen to see the "Frog" exhibit at the National Geographic Building. It was neat and for some reason the poisonous frogs were the neatest. Must have been the colors!! After that we went back to the Smith's and had hamburgers and ice cream!! Good start to the day.
That night, we went with Nate and Melanie Williams for an Italian night. We went to a New Jersey-Italian restaurant. The food was SO good. Laura got something vodka [naturally makes it good :)] and I had spaghetti that seemed to have an olive oil base. After that we went and got gelato that is supposedly better than the gelato found in Italy. It was amazing!! The fruit flavored ones tasted natural and the chocolates were tasty. Definitely a must eat!! A good way to finish off the evening was by watching the NBA 3 point contest and the slam dunk. I wish I had those mad skillz!
Sunday was stake conference, which was actually very enjoyable. I then did some homework while our food was cooking. Yes, more food. Sunday night we went to the Blake and Kayla Bertagna's for a Cafe Rio night. It was good and was topped off with deep fried ice cream...my favorite!!
An addition to last week....the night before V-day, Laura went to Kayla's and made V-day sugar cookies. They were very very good!!! It was ironic because the Sunday before we had made Christmas sugar cookies (Laura lives every day like it is Christmas)!!
So, in other words....time to start working out!!
PS....I know everyone will want pictures....but I don't have any on my computer!!
1 comment:
oooh...mel and nate must have taken you to dolcezza. yum. the best is to get the brownie sunday there...you get 7 flavors on top of a brownie. ha ha...talk about fattening!
Post a Comment