

This is our new home (the big white one) and our annoying neighbor (the tent person) that has not moved in years!! Seems like everyone has one of those :) Ok, seriously now, as many of you know we moved to DC this last summer for me to do my internship, and while we were here I got accepted at The GW Law School. We moved from Cleveland, OH to Arlington, VA. It is pretty cool...the Pentagon is only about a mile from us and Arlington National Cemetery is a little past that. We have a great ward here, even though we miss Broc and Kendra and Anna from Cleveland. Laura is hoping the weather is better down here in the winter time. She did not like the -32 degree wind chill and the month without getting above freezing.
Well if anyone ever wants to come visit, there are plenty of nice hotels near us! Just kidding, we have a nice futon for anyone to sleep on. DC is a must see. I hear I make a pretty good tour guide, but, in my opinion, everything is only a 20 minute walk away (just ask my grandma...poor her).
4 comments:
Hey guys!
I am so glad you started a blog! It's hard to keep up with being busy so now we can check in on eachother! We really miss you guys too! Actually I really miss the carmel popcorn! Love ya, The Brimhalls
Ahh I love the new post!
Hey!! I am so glad to see that you are blogging! I am totally adding you to our list! We love blog friends! Hopefully we can continue our short started friendship on these blogs! It's too bad we didn't have more time with both of you! Hope your doing great! Can't wait to hear about your fun times on the East Coast! Keep in touch! We LOVE comments!! P.s. how do you know Lesley and Kyle? :)
Glad to see you posting... keep it up! Maybe we will end up in dc next summer and then we'd get to see you all of the time! what fun... East coast winters are freezing cold, but I'm sure they're better than what you endured last year...
Post a Comment